Since joining the firm in 2014, Barry Rudner has been responsible for leading the Human Resources function for TayganPoint. In supporting strategic company growth, he is focused on the employment lifecycle including onboarding, compensation & benefits, learning & development, performance management, communications, employee engagement & relations, technology and compliance.
Barry has over twenty years of HR experience in supporting professional services organizations in the Pharmaceutical, Consulting, Procurement, and TIC (Testing, Inspection, Certification) sectors for both small companies and global organizations. Prior to joining TayganPoint, he worked in leadership roles for GEP, Intertek, Quantitative Technologies Inc., Evonik (f/k/a Degussa) and Rhône-Poulenc.
Recent Projects Include:
- HRIS Implementation Project – Worked with consulting and project teams to manage a global HRIS/ERP system implementation for a company with employees across five continents.
- ATS Implementation Project – Managed the implementation of ATS for single and multiple license systems, including integration with company & public job boards and other internal systems.
- Mergers & Acquisitions Project – Acted as the HR representative for both acquiring and acquired companies on several deals. Performed due diligence, change management, communications management, payroll/HRIS integration, and post-deal employee support.
- Benefit Plans Project – Created and implemented a post- acquisition 401(k) plan integration project, including the closing of 401(k) plans, fund mapping, and transfers. Created an annual benefits plan review, and manages benefit plan communications.
- Learning &Development Project – Managed several company-wide training initiatives which orient new hires and develop current employees. Performed gap analysis, led training sessions and team building activities, and oversaw logistics and budgeting.
- Performance Management Project – Led a project creating synergy between management schedules, budgeting, and operations, resulting in a streamlined process and increased employee satisfaction.
- Employee Handbook & Forms Project – Was part of a corporate initiative to harmonize multiple divisions under regional support, and was responsible for simplifying employee policies and forms.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.S. in Business Administration (Human Resources Management and Management & Organizational Behavior) from Rider University, NJ
- Certifications: PHR (Professional in Human Resources) and SHRM-CP (SHRM Certified Professional)
Barry is a long time member of SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) and the local SHRM CNJ chapter, where he currently serves on the board as the Membership Chair. He has also volunteered for the GSC SHRM annual conference.
In the Community:
Barry supports various charitable organizations, including Canary Foundation, The V Foundation, Wounded Warrior Project, American Heart Association, The Institute for Responsible Online and Cell-Phone Communication (IROC2), Fisherman’s Mark, and MillHill Child & Family Development Center. He currently serves on the Advisory Board for Students 2 Science (S2S) and the Board of Directors of his home owners association.
Strategy Execution & Communication
Mergers & Acquisitions
Shared Services & Outsourcing
TIC (Testing, Inspection, Certification)
Biotech & Chemicals