Since joining the firm in 2014, Barry Rudner is responsible for leading the Human Resources function for TayganPoint. In supporting strategic company growth, he is focused on the employment lifecycle including onboarding, compensation & benefits, learning & development, performance management, communications, employee engagement & relations, technology and compliance.
Barry has over twenty years of HR experience in supporting professional services organizations in the Pharmaceutical, Consulting, Procurement, and TIC (Testing, Inspection, Certification) sectors for both small companies and global organizations. Prior to joining TayganPoint, he worked in leadership roles for GEP, Intertek, Quantitative Technologies Inc., Evonik (f/k/a Degussa) and Rhône-Poulenc.
Recent Projects Include:
- HRIS and ATS implementation projects | Worked with consulting and project team to project manage a global HRIS/ERP system implementation, with employees across five continents. | Project management of ATS for single and multiple license systems, including integration with company & public job boards and other internal systems.
- Mergers & Acquisitions | HR representative for both acquiring and acquired companies on multiple deals. Responsible for due diligence, change management, communications, payroll/HRIS integration, and post-deal support of employees.
- Benefits Plans | Post-acquisition 401(k) plan integration project management included the closing of 401(k) plans, fund mapping and transfers, and communications. | Annual benefits plan review.
- Learning & Development | Project Management of company-wide training initiatives to orient new hires and develop employees, including gap analysis, training sessions, team building activities, logistics and budgeting.
- Performance Management | Led a project to harmonize performance management schedules with budgeting and operations, resulting in a streamlined process and increased employee satisfaction.
- Employee Handbook & Forms | Completed an annual review and update of handbooks. | As part of a corporate initiative to harmonize multiple divisions under regional support, responsible for simplifying employee policies and forms.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.S. in Business Administration (Human Resources Management and Management & Organizational Behavior) from Rider University, NJ
- HR Certifications: PHR (Professional in Human Resources) and SHRM-CP (SHRM Certified Professional)
- Dale Carnegie Skills for Success Course
In the Community:
Barry supports various charitable organizations, including Students 2 Science (S2S), Canary Foundation, The V Foundation, Wounded Warrior Project, American Heart Association, The Institute for Responsible Online and Cell-Phone Communication (IROC2), Fisherman’s Mark, and MillHill Child & Family Development Center. He currently serves on the Advisory Board for Students 2 Science (S2S) and on the Board of Directors of both his home owners association and local HR chapter, SHRM of Central NJ.
Strategy Execution & Communication
Mergers & Acquisitions
Shared Services & Outsourcing
TIC (Testing, Inspection, Certification)
Biotech & Chemicals