As a Consultant at TayganPoint, Bridget has more than 20 years of experience that spans major industries, including Pharmaceutical and Financial Services. Her areas of expertise include organizational development, change management, strategy formulation and implementation, leadership coaching, learning and development, and group and team dynamics. She is accomplished in leading major change initiatives with a focus on both the bottom line and employee engagement. Bridget is a compassionate leader with diverse and extensive experience partnering with clients to create value and deliver results. The foundation for Bridget’s work as a consultant is her strong academic research background.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led large scale change management initiatives including developing integrated change management plans incorporating stakeholder assessments, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and learning and development to meet business goals.
- Led several organization structure and design projects which involved the development of new mission, vision, values, branding, scorecards, and portfolio processes, resulting in efficiency gains, improved communications, and employee development opportunities.
- Created and implemented customized organizational development strategies and solutions to build team and individual capability to drive sustainable change and transformational business results.
- Provided coaching and consulting to manufacturing site leadership and teams on change management, team development, strategy realization, and cultural transformation.
- Developed an organizational strategy and change management plan for several large-scale safety initiatives at a major pharmaceutical company.
- Developed a strategy, organizational design, and sustainability plan for the implementation of several large-scale organizational restructuring initiatives.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Administration, Marketing, King’s College
- Masters of Science, Organizational Psychology, St. Joseph’s University
- Masters of Administration, Human Development, Fielding Graduate University
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Human and Organizational Systems, Fielding Graduate University
- Adjunct Professor, Organizational Development and Leadership Graduate program, St. Joseph’s University
In the Community:
An active contributor to her community, Bridget is a past board member of the Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA) where she led their largest fundraising event.
Strategy Formulation and Implementation
Leadership Development and Coaching
Group and Team Dynamics
Assessments Learning & Development
Survey Design and Analysis
Group and Team Dynamics