Organizational Change Management
Change is hard – no matter who you are or where you sit within the organization. Addressing change and consistently improving performance requires alterations to strategy, business processes, roles and technology. That’s a lot of change.
And implementing change is even more complex. It requires leadership, strong organizational sponsorship, upfront planning, clear roles and responsibilities, progress measurements, communication, unwavering focus, and lots of sensitivity. A structured change management program can comprehensively prepare your environment, employees and even your customers. Effective change management mitigates risk and helps you achieve your expected business benefits.
TayganPoint’s consultants have deep, hands-on experience in change management and communications. Proven approaches engage stakeholders throughout the organization with the right blend of education, training, and communication.
We deliver effective change.
Change Management & Communications
- Develop and implement approaches for organizational engagement, to create buy-in and understanding of what will happen and why.
- Reliably predict and mitigate project and organizational risks.
- Assess stakeholder readiness and develop plans to ensure participation.
- Create regular communications to ensure that stakeholders are engaged and knowledgeable.
- Develop effective knowledge transfer for changes to processes, systems, roles and responsibilities.
- Utilize practical tools and solutions to improve performance of virtual teams and outsourcing relationships.
- Align organizational structures with overall business strategy.
- Define and implement clear roles and responsibilities.
- Ensure that culture and values are well-articulated and aligned.
- Create team assessments and improvement plans.
- Engage leadership, coaching, and team development.