A Senior Consultant at TayganPoint, Jonathan Hunt has more than 30 years of experience advising clients and actively participating in technology-enabled transformation programs at Fortune 500 companies. His areas of expertise include strategy formulation, technology and business process improvement, transformation program and project management, organizational re-design and change management.
After acquiring his MBA in Accounting and Information Systems, Jonathan focused his career on financial, operational, and technology management, holding the positions of CFO & COO for NYC-based publishers. After these industry roles, Jonathan changed his focus to Management Consulting. In this capacity, he has led and participated in numerous consulting initiatives, providing thought leadership involving shared services, cross-functional process improvement, organizational change, technology design and implementation, acquisition due-diligence, business planning and performance measurement. His expertise spans product design/engineering, sales and marketing, supply chain management, financial management, HR, and executive leadership.
Recent Projects Include:
- Provided PMO leadership for major Biopharmaceutical enterprise shared services transition for HR function.
- Served as acting Operations Lead for large Biopharmaceutical during Capability Center start up and operate phases.
- Led IT gap analysis and ITSM enterprise application selection project for major NYC-based publisher prior to major merger/integration.
- Led Call Center and Risk Management shared services initiative for a Local Government and its Agencies, identifying significant redundancies and outlining a road-map for change.
- Conducted HR/T&E requirements analysis, IT strategy, change plan for IT Services Firm.
- Provided IT services and ITIL framework expertise as advisor on Financial Services acquisition-related due diligence engagement.
- Managed key elements of F&A transformation, including an enterprise-wide operational consolidation program for NY-based publisher, transitioning several functions to a remote shared services facility.
- Managed design and creation of a global Procurement & Sourcing shared services organization at $4 billion Hospitality business, identifying $250M spend savings with high ROI.
- Designed and implemented “strategic sourcing” program at $9B Hospitality enterprise. Managed three strategic sourcing teams improving procurement results and increasing cross-company sourcing contract compliance.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- BA, Economics, Rollins College
- MBA, Babson College, Accounting & Information Systems
- Post Graduate – Executive Program, Columbia University, Strategy Formulation
- 2008 Service Delivery Leader of the year, Industrial Vertical, Hewlett Packard, Applications and Business Services (ABS)
In the Community:
A regular contributor to his community, Jonathan is actively involved in maintaining and promoting the rich history of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. He lives in and stewards the oldest “still standing” frame house in PA and participates in and supports the Newtown Historical Association. Jonathan also mentors Philadelphia-based College students in preparing business plans to foster innovation and promote local job growth.
Cross-functional Best Practices and Process Improvement
Program & Project Management
Business Performance Analysis and Cost Reduction
Working Capital Management
IT Governance and Project Portfolio Management
Business Case Development and Assessment