A Senior Consultant at TayganPoint, Kim Griffin is a seasoned professional with more than 20 years of experience as a change management and communications consultant. She is well-known for helping large, global organizations successfully navigate through complex, transformational change with minimal disruption to the business. Kim has a proven ability to translate strategic objectives and priorities into actionable, high-value change programs that deliver sustainable results for her clients. Her style of hands-on, active engagement combined with her passionate ‘can do’ attitude has resulted in visible successes for her clients.
Kim began her consulting career at Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) as a change management consultant with a focus on large-scale ERP solutions across industries. She later joined PriceWaterhouseCoopers Consulting (now IBM Consulting) where she was quickly promoted to Principal, focusing on the Financial Services industry. Upon leaving PwC, Kim continued to deliver change management and communications consulting services with top-tier Life Sciences organizations. By applying change and communications principles, her actionable, results-driven programs are the right combination of leadership engagement, coaching, training and education, communications and reinforcement. Subsequently, Kim has contributed to the stellar performance of teams and individuals across the US and beyond.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led a multi-year, end-to-end change management and communications program to enable and embed a large-scale digital marketing platform – resulting in significant productivity savings, enhanced customer experience, and a visible culture change with renewed focus on digital.
- Designed, developed and delivered a comprehensive plan to institute new digital marketing capabilities during a business acquisition, including redefined roles and responsibilities, revised vendor relations, redefined governance models and new performance metrics.
- Enabled a new commercial excellence organization to successfully rollout new training and coaching programs to elevate the skills sets within the marketing and sales organizations, resulting in faster, more data-driven decision making that directly impacted marketing and sales strategies and tactics.
- Developed and executed a multi-year change management plan to support the US implementation of a new global operating model within the accounting organization, including new roles and responsibilities, processes, technology and leadership expectations.
- Coached senior finance leadership on improving their knowledge and skills to better lead their organizations through transformational change and become high-potential, high-performing teams.
- Developed and led corporate communications to sales leaders, managers and representatives before, during and after a merger, resulting in an accelerated adoption of new ways of working across the sales organization.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- BA, Psychology, University at Albany, State University of New York
- MBA, Mendoza School of Business, University of Notre Dame
In the Community:
Kim is an active member of the local high school’s Band Parent Association. She also devotes time to help small, local businesses identify practical opportunities to better manage and grow their businesses.
Change Management & Communications
Training Design and Development
Senior Leadership Coaching