A Consultant at TayganPoint, Kim Lehman is a certified Project Manager with more than 15 years experience in areas of Regulatory & Legal Compliance, Corporate Governance, Human Resources, and e-Learning.
Prior to working at TayganPoint, Kim worked for various Fortune 500 companies, including Tyco International and Teva Pharmaceuticals where she was hired to help build a new Global Compliance Program and led a number of projects in collaboration with other cross-functional teams, including R&D, Medical Affairs, IT and HR.
Kim’s areas of expertise include program and project management, technology implementation, planning and execution, process improvement, risk management, and communications management.
Recent Projects Include:
- Project Manager for a leading Global Life Sciences company. Responsible for driving the implementation and deployment of multiple workstreams within the Clinical Operations organization.
- Led the development and deployment of a multi-million dollar Compliance program for a Fortune 500 company, which included training and education of 100,000 employees, the development of a new Code of Conduct, and a reporting platform to track training progress.
- Led the development and deployment of a global case management system and reporting hotline for a Fortune 500 company to monitor and track compliance and ethics violations.
- PM for the implementation of two online HR and Compliance systems that were used to track Conflict of Interest disclosures and Gifts & Hospitality in order to monitor and ensure compliance with Anti-Corruption and Anti-Bribery laws.
- Led the design and build of a business dashboard to report Compliance metrics to leadership teams within the organization.
- Led the development and deployment of a training program for 25,000 Pharma R&D and Medical Affairs employees in response to new legislation.
- Project Manager for the development of a Learning Management System for the HR and Sales team of a manufacturing company.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications, University of New Hampshire
- MBA, Tiffin University
- Certified Project Manager (PMP)
In the Community:
An active contributor to her community, Kim is the Communications Chair for the Women’s National Book Association of Greater Philadelphia, a non-profit organization that promotes reading and books.
Program & Project Management
Planning & Execution
Fire & Security