In her role as Director, Business Development at TayganPoint, Lynn brings 30 years of healthcare and life sciences industry experience. Having begun her career as a Registered Nurse, she has added breadth and depth of experience in sales, sales management, sales training, marketing, brand management and market research. Lynn’s diverse background enables her to recognize changing conditions and keep up-to-date with trends while seeking opportunities to improve the business and is adept at leading teams through complex, difficult and pivotal assignments to achieve intended outcomes.
Lynn is a polished, action-oriented leader with strong strategic capabilities. Her ability to cultivate, understand and anticipate the needs of the customer has been key to earning a “seat at the table” and providing effective solutions and recommendations. Her broad experience in Healthcare and the commercial side of the Life Sciences business allow her to cut through complexity, see connections others miss, and solve business challenges through creativity and innovation. Her work is infused with the spirit of collaboration, a strong sense of humanity, and she is respected as a “straight shooter” who partners with clients and colleagues to best meet their unique need.
Lynn thrives on opportunities to educate, coach, facilitate, and mentor to help others grow. Since 2002 she has used her involvement with the Healthcare Business Women’s Association (HBA) as a platform to further the impact of women in the business of healthcare. For the last four years, she has served as a Board member in the Greater Philadelphia area. During that time, she has received a series of awards including The LEAD (Leadership Engagement and Dedication Award), Outstanding Leader Award (OLA) and the Chapter Excellence Award from the HBA. As a Director on the Board, she has demonstrated a knack for building a high performing, motivated teams of volunteers who have consistently delivered high value programs for the Greater Philadelphia area.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led HBA Mentoring Program impacting over 250 people (Mentors and Mentees) within life sciences companies in the greater Philadelphia area; participants have reported outcomes ranging from starting successful new businesses, the courage to ask for (and receive) a promotion and transitioning to a new company.
- Leading a team of 10 HBA Ambassadors accelerating participants’ development and visibility fueling career advancement.
Education and Certifications:
- Gamification Course, University of Pennsylvania; completed via Coursera
- Certified Instructor, Customer Oriented Selling; ConvaTec, A BMS company
- Community College of Allegheny County, Pittsburgh, PA; Associate Degree, Nursing 1983