A Consultant at TayganPoint, Michelle Peltzer has more than 20 years of experience across a diverse group of industry’s including healthcare and pharma. A passionate and seasoned practitioner of LEAN Six Sigma across all levels of organization. Michelle is committed to enabling teams on identification and removal of waste from internal processes, challenging existing paradigms, enabling teams to think, act, and deliver differently.
Her areas of expertise include program/project management, continuous improvement, business process mapping, process improvement, organizational development, change management and technology deployment.
Recent Projects Include:
- Management Consulting. Worked with a non-profit to help identify efficiency opportunities, drive visibility to demand and capacity. Developed Technology Program Office.
- Program Leader for Continuous Improvement. Led and implemented methods, tools, and training based on LEAN, Six Sigma, and Agile tools globally which resulted in $8MM in savings.
- Chaired steering committee of executive stakeholders, at the C-Level, to ensure Leadership awareness, mediate disagreement and gain support for organizational change effort to engage employees in ongoing CI value and mindset.
- Delivered the strategic vision and goals of organization to partners and ensured execution of common sourcing and procurement strategies including supplier management, contract management, tools, and reporting.
- Leveraged external expertise and market trends to craft global Customer Centricity program driving a focus on true customer needs. Robust customer feedback loop and Agile program development allowed for significant service improvements for customers, resulting in a savings of $5MM.
- Implemented Service Maturity Scorecard to drive a consistent and standard level of maturity within service lifecycle management process.
- Shared Services Site Manager. Managed local internal and external resources; including associate development, training, coaching, performance measurement, succession planning, and compensation. Planned, forecasted, and controlled capital and expense budgets.
- Project Leader for IBM software engagements. Including pre-sales engagement, contract SOW development, engagement leadership, and project management and execution.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Science, Organizational Leadership
- Lean/SixSigma Green belt
In the Community:
An active contributor to her community, Michelle was a founding member and President of the Flemington Raritan Education Foundation (FREF). Michelle was instrumental in securing the foundations non-profit 501(3)(c) status. Michelle has also led fund raising events for Project 143 which supports families hosting orphan children from eastern Europe resulting in many successful adoptions as well as participates in local volunteer committees and activities.
Program Management & Governance
Planning & Execution
IT Service Management/ ITIL
County & State Government