Patrick Barnard is a business professional with 9 years of cross functional experience in data analysis, project management and project leadership. He has worked across operations, brand management, marketing and sales, providing market research to increase market share. He has extensive experience in analytics, working with consumer research, syndicated data, Nielsen and IRI proprietary databases, NITRO, Panel Fact / HomeScan, and Microsoft applications. Patrick is skilled at managing multiple priorities and deliverables, while establishing credibility with cross-functional business partners and varying levels of management.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Patrick worked at large manufacturing companies in the consumer packaged goods space. By utilizing systems with point of sale market data, he was able to assist sales, marketing and category leadership regarding volume sales, category share and standing within the market.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led a high priority systems installation for the top bread manufacturer in North America.
- Utilized point of sale and household panel data to provide insights to category management and trade marketing teams that drove growth in new and existing markets.
- Led new product launches within the Commercial Bread and Sweet Baked Goods categories.
- Assisted Senior Category Leadership with the acquisition and integration of a new company and new product lines.
- Developed product hierarchies to drive internal client marketing strategies and business plans.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Pennsylvania State University
- MBA, Marketing, La Salle University
In the Community:
Patrick is an active contributor to the Sweet Summertime Sprint 5k to benefit the Michael Czerwien scholarship fund. Tragically, Michael passed away at the young age of 25 on July 6, 2010 suffering from heat stroke. He is also an annual contributor to the Penn State Dance Marathon, benefiting Pediatric Cancer. The mission of the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon is to conquer pediatric cancer by providing outstanding emotional and financial support to the children, families, researchers, and staff of the Four Diamonds Fund. Since 1977, THON has raised more than $114 million benefiting Four Diamonds at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital.
Program & Project Management
Market Research and Analytics