As an Analyst at TayganPoint Consulting Group, Patrick Barnard brings 10 years of cross functional experience in data analysis, project management and project leadership. He has worked across operations, brand management, marketing and sales providing market research to increase market share. He has extensive experience in analytics working with consumer research, syndicated data, Nielsen and IRI proprietary databases, NITRO, Panel Fact / HomeScan, and Microsoft applications. Patrick is skilled at managing multiple priorities and deliverables while establishing credibility with cross-functional business partners and varying levels of management. Prior to joining TayganPoint, Patrick worked at large manufacturing companies in the consumer packaged goods space. By utilizing systems with point of sale market data, he was able to assist sales, marketing and category leadership regarding volume sales, category share and standing within the market.
Since joining TayganPoint during the summer of 2015, Patrick has gained direct client experience in analytics and statistics, data reporting and tool creation, process mapping, job description creation and project management leadership..
Recent Projects Include:
- Managed reporting and analytics capabilities for a shared services organization.
- Led development of an analytical and performance reporting framework for a Shared Service initiative at a top 20 pharmaceutical company.
- Assisted a Program Management application which enabled a leading to Bio-Parma Company to reach their state economic employment incentives.
- Conducted Process Mapping initiatives in order to identify opportunities within the International Regulatory Services of a top 20 pharmaceutical company.
- Led the Project Management activities for several organizations and functions shifting their workforce to a shared services facility for a top 20 pharmaceutical company.
- Developed several R&D Portfolio Management tools for a Bio-Pharma Company in order to help them identify the highest priority projects within their organization and provide insights pertaining to their overall project management.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Pennsylvania State University
- MBA, Marketing, La Salle University
In the Community:
Patrick is an active contributor to the Sweet Summertime Sprint 5k to benefit the Michael Czerwien scholarship fund. Tragically, Michael passed away at the young age of 25 on July 6, 2010 suffering from heat stroke. He is also an annual contributor to the Penn State Dance Marathon to benefit Pediatric Cancer. The mission of the Penn State IFC/Panhellenic Dance Marathon is to conquer pediatric cancer by providing outstanding emotional and financial support to the children, families, researchers, and staff of the Four Diamonds Fund. Since 1977, THON has raised more than $114 million benefiting Four Diamonds at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital. Finally, Patrick volunteers at the Philabundance Hunger Relief Center to assist them with donated food quality checks and organization.
Patrick is an avid golfer and fitness enthusiast. He enjoys spending time with his wife and two young kids.
Program & Project Management
Market Research and Analytics