Expectations for the Finance function are rapidly rising. The roles of “organizational leader” and “value-added business advisor” have been added to traditional controls and reporting responsibilities. The CFO’s agenda now includes growth strategies, increasing shareholder value data analytics for business insights, pricing, and providing data for business decision making.
The forward-looking CFO recognizes that major changes are required to contribute to the business in new ways. Finance Transformation shifts the focus from lagging indicators to strategically driving business with predictive models.
As you consider how to structure and manage such a significant undertaking, TayganPoint is at your side from strategy through execution, to help develop and implement your vision.
We deliver performance.
Strategy Development and Planning
- Have you developed the best vision and strategy for the Finance Function?
- What organizational capabilities are needed to become business advisors?
- Which organizational structure and operating model best supports the needs of your business partners?
People, Process, Culture, Technology
- Have you optimized transactional and decision support processes?
- How should you leverage Shared Services & Outsourcing?
- Does the organization have integrated finance platforms?
- What Education, Training and Communication will be needed to manage change?
F100 Pharmaceutical Company Developed the Shared Services & Outsourcing strategy, business case, and implementation road-map for global finance processes including procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, accounting-to-reporting, and decision support.
Financial Services Division of a Global F500 Company Completed process redesign for the Financial Services Division, including record-to-report. Year 1 results included $27M value capture, due to process efficiencies.
F100 Diversified Healthcare Company Developed the strategy and execution plan for IT support of the global Finance organization
F250 Hospitality Services Company Led the Program Office for all strategic corporate initiatives, including global roll-out from corporate to local of budget, forecasting, and income consolidation.
Global Life Sciences Company Led a global roll-out from corporate to local for budget, forecasting, and income consolidation.