As the Office Manager of TayganPoint Consulting Group, Suzanne is the primary point-person for all office needs. She is responsible for fulfilling the requests of all personnel, including IT administration, office supplies/budget, collection and audit of employee time and expenses, management of internal calendars, staff and conference room schedules, company travel, management of virtual office needs in Boston, property management communication, office security management and employee benefit support to Human Resources.
Suzanne brings a diverse background to the TayganPoint team. Prior to coming onboard, she worked extensively in the Insurance Consulting Industry, specifically assisting small, mid-size and large corporations with the implementation and management of their employee benefits. In addition, she has held positions in Sales, Marketing, and Human Resources.
Recent Projects Include:
- Enhanced and streamlined employee benefits plans for multiple clients, resulting in significantly increased revenue and internal company profits.
- Reviewed and rebuilt Healthcare Reform and ERISA internal audit processes for several small and mid-sized employers to ensure compliance.
- Designed strategic marketing brochures and booklets and led numerous meetings to educate and enhance employees understanding of benefit plans.
- Led the internal marketing campaign to increase customer client base and brand awareness within the community.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.A. in Business Administration – West Chester University
- Life, Accident & Health License
In the Community:
Suzanne is very active in the community; she currently serves on the Central Bucks East High School Girls Soccer Board, and has been a volunteer with Our Lady of Guadalupe parish as a Religious Education Teacher and Assistant since 2001. In addition, she has served as Travel Manager/Coordinator for Buckingham United Soccer Club, iRun for Life-Race for Autism Coach, and Field Trip Coordinator for two Girl Scout troops.
Sales & Marketing
Risk Management and Insurance Consulting
Profession Tools & Equipment Sales & Marketing