With over 25 years of experience, Adam Berman is TayganPoint’s Senior Director of Talent Management, where he’s in charge of talent acquisition and development for the company. He is also a key member of the Senior Leadership Team and the Operations Leadership Team.
Prior to TayganPoint, Adam held several managerial and senior leadership positions for companies including Kreischer Miller, Joule, Inc., The Compass Group/Flik International, and Manhattanville College. In these roles he helped to drive and grow profitable revenue, recruit, develop and retain talent, implement a variety of programs and reduce organizational expenditures.
Recent Projects Include:
- Re-engineered TayanPoint’s Talent Acquisition process to ensure more effective recruitment of “best-fit” candidates, including validation of skills and cultural fit and a decreased time-to-hire ratio, resulting in staff growth of over 30% in 7 months.
- Executive Coaching engagements with both seasoned executives and high potential candidates.
- Expanded brand recognition for an independent retained search and advisory firm which led to its ranking in the Philadelphia Business Journal “Top 10” every year for seven years and increased new business revenue by 60%.
- Maintained multiple-year 92% retention rate for placed candidates for tax and advisory firm.
- Codified and expanded applicant tracking database from 8,000 to 15,000 candidates, decreasing search time from days to minutes for a tax and advisory organization.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.A. in Political Science – The State University of New York, Albany
- Recognized by staffing company for increasing division’s revenue by 47%.
Adam was an Executive Board Member of the Philadelphia Human Resources Planning Society for over seven years and served as President for the organization in 2012/2013 leading it through a reorganization and rebranding effort. He’s also an active member of the Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group (GPSEG) and has served as a Board Advisor for the Institute of Management Accountants.
Adam is a regular public speaker, interviewee and panelist. He has covered topics and presented to a variety of regional organizations and syndicated radio. Topics included: “The Rising Demand for Interim Executives,” “The Making of a Non-Profit Leader,” “Coaching Executives to Success,” “Executive Leadership in the Non-Profit World,” “Interview Skills,” and “Working Successfully with Recruiters”.
In the Community:
In addition to coaching young women within his community in a variety of sports, Adam is on the Advisory Board and is the Sponsorship Coordinator for The Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation. He also sits on the Trenton Area Stakeholders Workforce Development Advisory Board and is active in the Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League.
Strategy Execution & Deployment
Lean Six Sigma
Program Management & Project Leadership
Merger & Acquisition