With over 25 years of experience, Adam Berman is TayganPoint’s Senior Director of Talent Management, where he’s in charge of talent acquisition and development for the company.
Prior to TayganPoint, Adam held several managerial and senior leadership positions for companies including Kreischer Miller, Joule, Inc., The Compass Group/Flik International, and Manhattanville College. In these roles he helped recruit talent, implement programs and reduce organizational expenditures.
Recent Projects Include:
- Re-engineered TayanPoint’s Talent Acquisition process to ensure more effective recruitment of “best-fit” candidates, including validation of skills and cultural fit and a decreased time-to-hire ratio, resulting in staff growth of over 30% in 7 months.
- Expanded brand recognition for an independent retained search and advisory firm which led to its ranking in the Philadelphia Business Journal “Top 10” every year, from 2006 to present, and increased new business revenue by 60%.
- Maintained multiple-year 92% retention rate for placed candidates for tax and advisory firm.
- Codified and expanded applicant tracking database from 8,000 to 15,000 candidates, decreasing search time from days to minutes for a tax and advisory organization.
- Awarded by staffing company for increasing division’s revenue by 46.8%.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.A. in Political Science – The State University of New York, Albany
Adam is an Executive Board Member of the Philadelphia Human Resources Planning Society for over seven years and served as President for the organization in 2012/2013, leading it through a rebranding effort. He’s also an active member of the Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group (GPSEG) and has served as a Board Advisor for the Institute of Management Accountants.
He’s been a regular public speaker, interviewee and panelist, Adam has covered topics and presented to a variety of regional organizations and syndicated radio. Topics included: “The Rising Demand for Interim Executives,” “The Making of a Non-Profit Leader,” “Executive Leadership in the Non-Profit World,” “Interview Skills,” and “Working Successfully with Recruiters.”
In the Community:
In addition to coaching the community intramural girls’ basketball teams, Adam is the Sponsorship Coordinator for The Fighting Children’s Cancer Foundation and active in the Mid-Atlantic Great Dane Rescue League.
Strategy Execution & Deployment
Lean Six Sigma
Program Management & Project Leadership
Merger & Acquisition