Amy has more than twenty years of pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic management and leadership experience across the spectrum of business functions from research and development, operations, and quality to marketing and business development. Amy led and supported major change initiatives focused on mergers, acquisitions and partnerships, internally driven strategy formulation and implementation efforts, as well as process and systems improvement projects. She consistently delivers value by combining her exceptional ability to inspire faith in her vision with outstanding organizational skills to drive project completion.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Amy has increasingly responsible assignments with a variety of life sciences businesses including, Johnson & Johnson, Guilford Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer, Hemasure, and GE Healthcare; and not for profit organizations, such as The American Red Cross, The Philadelphia Youth Network and the Society for Conservation Biology.
Recent Projects Include:
- Global BioPharmaceutical Company – Developed and supported the execution of a comprehensive change/communication plan to educate and engage key stakeholders on the formation of a new PMO. Designed the project management processes, from prioritization through execution, and managed the portfolio of over 300 regulatory projects aimed at growing business across emerging market countries.
- Privately-held Safety Equipment Manufacturer – Facilitated strategy development and alignment among the leadership team. Provided program implementation coaching to leaders responsible for restructuring the organization. •
- International Health Care Company – Designed a stage gate process, with decision criteria, for advancing investments from early stage through the corporate incubator and onto stand-alone divisions. Developed portfolio prioritization process and high level milestone and resource planning tool for in-licensing business development initiatives.
- Produced and delivered training on Risk, Issue and Resource management for IT PMO
- Leading Medical Diagnostic Company – Supported project management implementation of a sales and marketing change program including global sales force automation system, forecasting and sales process reengineering, and segmentation and value proposition development. Developed a high level program management system to determine capacity constraints for a franchise development organization. Designed a process for financial, scientific, and medical evaluation of targeted acquisitions prior to deal closure
Recent Published Articles Include:
- Why Active Risk Management Is Essential for Boards of Directors: In today’s fast-paced and social-media driven world, the speed at which a risk can turn into a widely publicized issue means Board members must now provide both tactical and strategic supervision over risk management as part of their membership.
- How to Use Regulatory Operations as a Competitive Advantage in Emerging Markets: Efficient regulatory execution is the key to a successful growth strategy in hard-to-navigate emerging markets. Working with regulators early in the process helps companies realize their favored outcomes more often.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- M.B.A. – Rutgers Graduate School of Management
- M.Ed. in Counseling Psychology – Temple University
- B.S. in Engineering – Rutgers College of Engineering
- Certified Coach – Leadership Institute of Seattle
In the Community:
Amy currently services on the Princeton Nursery School Board of Trustees, Event Committee Chair; and is the Vice President of the Family Association of the Ying Hua International School.
Program & Project
Medical Device & Diagnostic
Not For Profit