A Consultant at TayganPoint, Brooke Formica has more than 15 years of experience in strategic and tactical change management and communications work. Brooke has designed, developed and executed the change management support associated with several large scale business transformation initiatives. She has provided both the leadership and hands-on change planning, communications planning and content development associated with many of these initiatives. Brooke’s collaborative style has led to multiple successes when establishing cross functional stakeholder groups and providing local support during a variety of global transformation initiatives.
Brooke’s career path began at Chase Manhattan Bank in Communications and then she assumed a variety of positions with increasing responsibility within the JP Morgan Chase & Co. organization culminating as the VP, Director of Change Management, Procurement Operations. She has since worked at Johnson and Johnson, Bristol–Myers Squibb and Merck in a variety of Change Management and Communications roles.
- Managed the communication program for a large-scale, enterprise wide Supply Chain transformation initiative.
- Developed and executed a comprehensive deployment plan for the launch of an online global purchasing system utilized by over 10,000 users.
- Created and implemented a series of strategic employee communications materials that aligned a major pharmaceutical company’s vision and mission.
- Designed the communication strategy and plan for the roll out of a corporate commitment to integrity with the goal of increasing a high performing culture focused on recruiting and retaining the best employees.
- Led the successful integration of communications efforts between and across a variety of corporate levels inclusive of executives and recent hires.
- In a global pharmaceutical company, successfully established cross functional stakeholder groups and identified/partnered with global change champions to support a global implementation.
Education & Distinctions
- Bachelor of Arts, Seton Hall University
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training