Bryant Lemieux is a subject matter expert in the area of Business Process Management (BPM) and process improvement. He specializes in creating “As-Is” and “To-Be” process maps, BPMN 2.0 compliant models and data visualizations. Bryant drives improvement efforts by utilizing his vast understanding of mapping tools (Visio / IBM Blueworks / Bonitasoft / Bizagi) and natural interviewing skills to uncover potential issues and valuable information. His unique “narrative” style of process mapping allows him to deliver a complete, accurate, and user friendly process picture.
Bryant is also very adept at creating interactive and engaging eLearning courses that meet training requirements and enhance learner retention. He is experienced with Sharepoint setup and configuration, enabling improved project support via robust document management and data tracking. Bryant is a power user of MS Office products, providing additional support to projects. He masters software quickly, finds creative solutions to problems and is always on the hunt for additional tools to add to his “productivity arsenal”.
Bryant spent the first part of his career as a Registered Nurse (RN) specializing in critical care. After working in Health Care Industry for many years, Bryant decided to pursue his interest in computers (Networking / Programming). His background in nursing gave him a strong appreciation for process and critical thinking. This, coupled with his passion for technology, naturally lead him to the field of consulting.
Recent Projects Include:
- Fortune 500 Financial Services Company – Performed Process Improvement / Merger Integration Support. Documented “As-is” and “To-Be” (BPMN 2.0 compliant) Process Models, for Originations, Underwriting, Documentation, and Contract Mgmt. workflows. Drafted Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Provided BPMN 2.0 / Visio training to associates.
- Energy Company – Process Discovery/Improvement. Documented “As-is” and “To-Be” process maps/improvements prior to systems implementation for two enterprise wide initiatives regarding Safety & Health and Identity & Access.
- Pharmaceutical Company – Training Development/Rollout (using Articulate Presenter Suite). SAP – BPC training & testing for 1000+ users on the access and use of the system prior to implementation. Training was distributed using the companies Learning Management System (LMS). Risk & Issue Management training for 500+ worldwide learners.
- Government Research Contractor – Led a process mapping and improvement project utilizing IBM Blueworks (Cloud based modeling tool). Captured end to end financial processes including: Award to Cash, Requisition to Payment, Employee Payment and Charging. Improvements resulted in increased departmental transparency, improved cycle time and reduction in overall effort.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Associate in Arts from St. Petersburg College
- Associate in Science (Nursing) from St. Petersburg College
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- BPMN 2.0 Certified (Bruce Silver)
- AIIM certified Business Process Management Practitioner (BPMP)
In the Community:
Bryant participates in TayganPoint day of caring events at Millhill, an organization focusing on providing a safe, protected environment where at risk children can develop or rekindle a sense of trust and value. He also serves as the sound engineer for his church and recently helped send care packages to the troops.
Process Mapping / Modeling
BPMN 2.0 Certified
E-Learning Course Development
Articulate Suite / Storyline
Not for Profit