Bryant Lemieux has over 10 years of Business Process Management (BPM) and Process Improvement experience in Life Sciences, Energy, and Financial Industries. He specializes in creating “As-Is” and “To-Be” process maps, BPMN 2.0 compliant models and data visualizations. Bryant drives improvement efforts by utilizing his vast understanding of mapping tools (Visio / IBM Blueworks / Bonitasoft / Aris) and natural interviewing skills to uncover potential issues and valuable information. His unique “narrative” style of process mapping allows him to deliver a complete, accurate, and user friendly process picture.
Bryant is also very adept at creating interactive and engaging eLearning courses that meet training requirements and enhance learner retention. He is experienced with Sharepoint setup and configuration, enabling improved project support via robust document management and data tracking. Bryant is a power user of MS Office products, providing additional support to projects. He masters software quickly, finds creative solutions to problems and is always on the hunt for additional tools to add to his “productivity arsenal”.
Bryant spent the first part of his career as a Registered Nurse (RN) specializing in critical care. After working in Health Care Industry for many years, Bryant decided to pursue his interest in computers (Networking / Programming). His background in nursing gave him a strong appreciation for process and critical thinking. This coupled with his passion for technology naturally lead him to the field of consulting.
Recent Projects Include:
- Pharmaceutical Company – Managed Knowledge Transfer efforts for multiple functional groups moving to a Shared Services location. Partnered with Hiring Managers to develop role-based curricula, collect/develop knowledge materials, and managed training delivery logistics from onboarding through new hires becoming fully operational.
- Fortune 500 Financial Services Company – Performed requirements gathering/needs assessment for selection of Business Process Management Suite (BPMS). Process Improvement / Merger Integration Support. Documented “As-is” and “To-Be” (BPMN 2.0 compliant) Process Models, for Originations, Underwriting, Documentation, and Contract Mgmt. workflows. Drafted Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). Provided BPMN 2.0 / Visio training to associates.
- Pharmaceutical Company – Training Development / Rollout (using Articulate Presenter Suite). SAP – BPC training & testing for 1000+ users on the access and use of the system prior to implementation.
- In addition, Risk & Issue Management training for 500+ worldwide learners. Trainings were distributed using the companies Learning Management System (LMS).
- Financial Services Company – Process improvement initiative, focused on documenting core end-to-end enterprise processes within IBM Blueworks. Gathering business and end user requirements to support selection of automation/process management solution.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Associate in Arts from St. Petersburg College
- Associate in Science (Nursing) from St. Petersburg College
- Lean Sigma Certified
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- BPMN 2.0 Certified (Bruce Silver)
- AIIM certified Business Process Management Practitioner (BPMP)
In the Community:
Bryant participates in TayganPoint day of caring events at Philabundance, an organization that provides food to 90,000 people each week. He also plays guitar in his church band and recently helped send care packages to the troops.
Process Mapping / Modeling
BPMN 2.0 Certified
E-Learning Course Development
Articulate Suite / Storyline
Not for Profit