Christina has more than 20 years of experience leading and managing innovative solutions that enable business transformation. She has led and supported strategy formulation and implementation, technology process improvement, program and process management, organizational re-design and business analytics for global companies. Her commitment to continuously provide value added service to her clients by keeping their needs at the fore front has earned her trust and respect among her clients.
After graduating in computer science and engineering, Christina’s career began at CGI where she earned roles of increased responsibility implementing large scale global solutions for clients across various vertical industries. She then became a technology lead at Oracle for an insurance product. After receiving her certification in PMP, Christina joined Tyco to help support and build the PMO implement strategic initiatives. Her most recent role was for UST Global where she managed a portfolio of services for a health care client focused on improving patient lives while reducing administrative costs.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led multiple analytics based initiatives at a regional healthcare payer, to build business intelligence in the ACO space and establish insightful trends in the fraud waste management and pricing areas.
- Led strategic technology initiatives at a regional healthcare payer, to enable the business focus on managing patient care while bending the cost curve.
- Led the design of the technology portfolio for a top global company with a project spend of $200M to help identify areas of cost reduction through standardization and centralization.
- Led the design and execution of the technology separation PMO for a top global conglomerate, with a cash investment spend of $25M.
- Supported the development of a strategy, organization design, and process operating model for the consolidation of technology across various businesses for a global conglomerate organization.
- Supported the implementation of IT governance at a global company; Acted as a successful change agent influencing the project management culture; Coached and mentored project managers across various business units.
- Led and managed the implementation of a component based development initiative for a property and casualty firm that focused on building business rules with very less technology coding.
- Led and managed global teams in the implementation of technology based solutions for fortune 500 clients.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering, P.S.G College of Technology
- PMP, Project Management Institute
- Delivery Excellence and Putting Clients First, UST Global
In the Community:
An active contributor to her community, Christina is a founding member of ‘Serving Hands’, a food program in Norristown. In her previous organization, she established a women’s chapter for the east coast region to nurture women leaders; She also supported an IT Career program launched for non-IT women and veterans through active mentoring and placement.
Change and Communications Strategy & Delivery
Human Resources Management & Labor Relations
Executive & Organization Development
Government Policy: Employment & Labor Relations
Program & Project Management
Food and Facilities Services
Manufacturing & Construction
Not for Profits and Sports Organizations (local and international)