Debbie Neuscheler-Fritsch has over 20 years’ experience leading and advising business transformation efforts and managing complex programs requiring systems and process integration. She has led multi-year implementations of projects with wide-ranging scope and considerable change management challenges. As a Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Debbie has trained and coached hundreds of improvement team leaders and executives on how to use Lean Six Sigma tools and methods to tackle a wide range of business issues. She advises executives on how to effectively sponsor improvement efforts and create performance incentives and measurement tools (balanced scorecard). She has also implemented Lean Six Sigma in a number of Fortune 500 organizations, leveraging her outstanding project management, influence and communication skills.
Prior to joining TayganPoint Consulting Group, Debbie held senior executive-level positions leading Lean Six Sigma programs at various financial services organizations, including JPMorgan Chase and several business units at GE Capital. Before that, she was a principal consultant with PricewaterhouseCoopers Strategic Six Sigma Practice.
Recent Projects Include:
- Supported the deployment of business process improvement at a major global asset management organization. Delivered training to more than 300 “Yellow Belts” and provided project coaching to more than 150 individuals. Provided guidance for establishing scorecard performance metrics to complement organizational performance.
- Supported the strategy development and budgeting processes at a non-profit FQHC, ensuring higher levels of engagement across the leadership team and improved alignment between strategic goals and budgets.
- Served as the resident Master Black Belt/coach to more than a dozen Black Belts in an international banking organization. Results included improvements in call center performance and mortgage processing cycle time, operational risk reduction strategies, and major cost reductions and efficiencies in bill payment processes.
- Led the deployment of Lean Six Sigma at a 200-bed hospital, including the facilitation of project selection with the leadership team, training, coaching and ongoing measurement tracking and reporting to senior leadership
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.A. – Montclair State University
- M.A. in International Affairs – Columbia University • Sigma Master Black Belt Certification – General Electric
- Senior Examiner/Examiner, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program, 1995-2000
Debbie is often asked to speak at Lean Six Sigma conferences and has written articles for various journals, including Quality Progress. Most recently she co-authored an article on the impact of regulatory changes for the Pharmaceutical Compliance Monitor.
In the Community:
Debbie is an active contributor to Womanspace, a not-for-profit organization serving women in crisis in Mercer County.
Strategy Development & Deployment
Operational Effectiveness: Program Management, Project Leadership & Management, Governance & Metrics
Organizational Change Management & Coaching
Lean Six Sigma, Process Improvement, Process Mapping, Analysis & Design
Not For Profit