Debbie has more than 20 years’ experience leading and advising business transformation efforts and managing complex programs requiring systems and process integration, including merger integration programs focused on driving greater efficiencies by consolidating operations. Debbie coaches executives on how to effectively sponsor improvement and integration efforts with a focus on creating accountability through a variety of change management, performance measurement tools and risk assessments. She has implemented large-scale change initiatives in a number of Fortune 500 organizations, leveraging her outstanding project management, influence and communication skills. Debbie consistently demonstrates the ability to lead and coach teams to produce bottom-line, culturally-appropriate solutions that deliver sustainable value. Prior to joining TayganPoint, she held executive positions leading business transformation initiatives at various financial services organizations, including JPMorganChase, Harleysville Insurance, and GE Financial Assurance.
Recent Projects Include:
- Support the deployment of long-range business planning focused on defining a future state vision and roadmap for the Global Regulatory organization at a leading pharmaceutical company. Scope includes evaluating future talent needs, evaluating low cost alternatives for managing mature products and creating proactive regulatory intelligence processes and structures.
- Led end-to-end assessment of a healthcare patient contact center to evaluate operational effectiveness, patient experience, metrics & key performance indicators, current technology, and leadership capabilities. Recommendations led to multiple short—term improvement initiatives and longer-term redesign and reorganization activities.
- Provided project management, coaching and facilitation at a non-profit clinical health care organization focused on accelerating operational improvements in Human Resource recruiting, onboarding, training, patient service recovery and patient enrollment processes. Developed, planned and executed cross-functional kaizen events and supported the implementation of process improvements, policies and other changes resulting from these kaizen events.
- Deployed Lean Six Sigma at a 200-bed children’s hospital, including facilitation of project selection with leadership, training, coaching & results tracking. Provided sponsorship coaching to the executive leadership team.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Masters of International Affairs degree, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts, Montclair State University
- Certified Master Black Belt
- Senior Examiner/Examiner, Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program, 1995-2000
In the Community:
Debbie has been an active contributor to Womanspace, a non-profit organization serving women in crisis in Mercer County. As part of TayganPoint’s commitment to the communities in which we work, Debbie has been a frequent volunteer at food bank programs serving the greater Trenton community.
Strategy Development & Deployment
Operational Effectiveness: Program Management, Project Leadership & Management, Governance & Metrics
Organizational Change Management & Coaching
Lean Six Sigma, Process Improvement, Process Mapping, Analysis & Design
Not For Profit