Erik is an effective project manager, analyst and strong team member whose expertise impacted multiple projects with several Fortune 500 companies. He is a creative problem solver, highly competent in the areas of workflow analysis, process mapping, software implementation and training.
Erik was the communication and process mapping “go to” person on multiple projects in manufacturing, legal, service, academic, retail and medical environments. He is highly organized and detail oriented, which is consistently noted by clients when viewing his project deliverables.
Recent Projects Include:
- Leading Pharmaceutical company – Regulatory Office Business Analyst/Project Support. Supported four project managers by capturing, documenting and maintaining issues and action items for four international regions on the SharePoint collaboration site. Acted as a link to identify and communicate global issues or issues that may overlap any of the three international regions. Helped to standardize the reporting processes and documentation. Loaded Initiatives and Projects into MS Project Server and maintained updates to milestones. Performed analysis on monthly data refresh. Documented and streamlined the data refresh processes for faster data turnaround.
- Leading Copy & Software Sales companyDirector of Business Automation. Managed software installations, implementation, configuration and training of software products. Conducted process analysis and client interviews for creation of process maps prior to software implementation to maximize product benefits and increase workflow efficiency. Trained end users and management on new software products and new version upgrades. Identified, extracted and prioritized items from client feedback and created an actionable plan.
- Leading Communications company- Product Specialist/Analyst. Focused on employer to customer feedback process and analysis. Organized, categorized and identified missing components of customer feedback data and present analysis to management. Analyzed large quantities of customer feedback data for consistency, variations, gaps, trends & insights. Conducted workflow analysis, identify procedural issues to channel management and new product or service introductions to maximize opportunities and effectiveness
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Erik received a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, with a concentration in Marketing, from The University of Louisville in Kentucky.
- Certified Enterprise Content Management Practitioner (ECMp) through AIIM, 2010
- Completed the Boston University’s PMP certification program in 2012 and he is pursuing the PMI Certification
In the Community:
Erik volunteers at the Veggieville Community Garden that benefits the Newtown Elementary School and local food pantries. He also volunteers for the Bucks County Road Runners and participates in many charitable 5k events.
Not For Profit