Erik is an effective project manager, analyst and strong team member whose expertise impacted multiple projects with several Fortune 500 companies. He is a creative problem solver, highly competent in the areas of workflow analysis, process mapping, software implementation and training. Having worked on multiple merger projects, Erik is experienced with fast-paced complex implementations that include multiple strategic objectives.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Erik began his consulting career as the project manager for Enterprise Content Management, Document Management, and Advanced Scanning software implementations. He was the process mapping “go to” person on multiple projects in manufacturing, legal, service, academic, and medical environments. He is highly organized and detail oriented, which is consistently noted by clients when viewing his project deliverables.
Recent Projects Include:
- Global Regulatory/Procurement Sourcing project, Project Manager/Program Manager Support role included: Integrated project plan creation, milestone updates and key milestone timeline tracking, Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decisions (RAID) log tracking and risk mitigation, communications planning, assisted with coordination of multiple RFPs and multiple work streams sourcing needs into one integrated RFP. Led a high priority initiative for a top 10 global biotech and their CRO partner to design processes and roles to optimize the conduct of Phase I-IV studies globally.
- Merger and Acquisition project, Supply Chain Lead/Operational Execution Project Support/Regulatory Project Support roles: Focused on functional and cross-functional alignment and uncovered process gaps, identified issues, assisted with resolution planning and escalated as needed, provided tracking and visibility of issues for accountability and awareness of impacts caused by functional interdependencies, coordinated and supported weekly planning meetings and periodic face-to-face workshops.
- Merger and Acquisition project: Project manager role supporting the integration of Regulatory Processes, Roles & Responsibilities and Systems for clinical phase products. Incorporated post project lessons learned into the M&A playbook.
- Merger and Acquisition project, Business Analyst/Project Support role: Supported multiple project managers for Regulatory, Global Logistics, Facilities, and Emerging Markets. Responsibilities: Identified, documented, tracked and communicated global issues that overlapped any of their four international regions, standardized the reporting processes and documentation for the project, and loaded initiatives and projects into MS Project and maintained updates to project milestones.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a concentration in Marketing, University of Louisville
- Boston University’s PMP certification program, finalizing PMI Certification
- Management Strategy Institute, Lean Six Sigma Professional Development Course
In the Community:
Erik contributes to his community through a variety of activities that include volunteering at the Town & Country Playhouse, being active in his neighborhood association, volunteering for a local grade school track and field team and participating in many charitable 5k events.
Not For Profit