A consultant at TayganPoint, Hans has more than 26 years of experience in business management, process design and improvement experience across a variety of industries. Hans specializes in process design improvement analysis and tool design development with a current emphasis on IT Effectiveness, including Strategy, Portfolio Planning, Disaster Recovery and Implementation Planning.
Hans’ strength is his ability to quickly understand and analyze existing client programs and process engineer solutions for greater efficiencies and productivity. An integral part of this strength is his ability to communicate this analysis in an interesting and informative style, easily understood by clients at all levels.
Since joining TayganPoint in 2006, Hans has drawn daily upon his experience of running several small businesses, as well his management consulting for clients in large pharma, Department of Defense, as well as the consumer / fashion industry in a variety of different capacities including IT strategy and effectiveness, regulatory compliance, finance programs, as well as safety & environmental program improvements. Hans has also obtained certification in ITIL.
Recent Projects Include:
- Program management and process improvement design work for Promotional Review of related business processes for a large pharma client.
- Process improvement work for Financial Asset Management of IT Investments for a large pharma client.
- Design and implementation of a R&D Metrics interactive dashboard for a large pharma client.
- Managed an ongoing initiative in compliance with a consent decree including the design and implementation of a site wide chemical/hazardous waste tracking system using RFID technology for an 8,000 employee pharmaceutical research/production facility.
- Developed and implemented an interactive predictive permitting tool for site-wide chemical / material sewer processes based upon manufacturing production plans.
- Developed, designed and implemented a chemical / hazardous waste regulatory tracking system for large pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Worked to develop and document an end-to-end process map of an entire global pharmaceutical regulatory submission process.
- Developed and implemented a hazardous waste tracking system using RFID tagging and cloud based wireless data collection technologies.
- Developed IT Portfolio project collection tools that sync with a Portfolio rating and analysis tools to assist with the overall Portfolio planning / budgeting process.
- Developed a Business Processes capturing tool to use in conjunction with a Disaster Recovery analysis and planning tool.
- Created IT specific implementation roadmaps around planned portfolio initiatives.
- Co-Led a portfolio work stream around the IT specific areas of Communication and Collaboration.
- Developed strategic initiatives around fundraising opportunities for a large non-profit organization.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, Minor in Psychology, Lehigh University
- MBA Classes, Moravian College
- ITIL Foundation Certification
In the Community:
An active contributor to his community, Hans has coached CYO Youth Soccer for over 16 years as well as participated in business student mentorship for Phillipsburg Area High School.
Program & Project Management
Adobe Design Suite
Department of Defense