Jacinta is an experienced professional with over 30 years of leadership in organizational development and human resources management, change execution and communications, dispute resolution and mediation, design and delivery of executive development and knowledge management programs, and coaching and mentoring. She is skilled in international labor relations, employee development, and contract negotiations.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Jacinta was in private practice, providing HR, organizational development, employment strategy and governance advice to a range of clients. She has held senior HR and OD roles at Fletcher Challenge (then New Zealand’s largest company), including designing and implementing a custom ‘People Development Practices’ program. Previously Jacinta was an Advocate, representing employers and government agencies in contract negotiations, conflict resolution and labor disputes.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led a knowledge transfer program supporting the effective transition of process, people and technology to a multi-regional capability center. Designed and deployed comprehensive engagement programs, including development of project plans, playbooks, and business sponsorship for change and transition management activity.
- Managed the design, implementation and development of resources for a global communications strategy. Worked with the client to ensure alignment with company-wide and other program imperatives.
- Change leadership for a global service provider transitioning work from multiple locations to an innovative shared business services center. Led extensive process and people initiatives, created and executed strategies to engage, inform, educate, train, and prepare the business for implementation of a shared services model.
- Leading a review of governance and infrastructure requirements for an international sport body. This involved bringing together and negotiating with competing agencies, and guiding the installation of an effective and affordable operating model. The Board of the international governing body continues to execute this solution.
- Led change and communications programs supporting the integration strategy for post-merger regulatory functions at a Fortune 100 pharmaceutical company: 1) Change management, training, communications, & deployment strategy for a global Regulatory Registration program; 2) Global cross-functional Forums’ coordination to collaborate on project-sensitive information, and manage intersections and competing priorities.
- Researched and developed business cases for market development and expansion for a multi-industry international companies. Advised on economic, marketing, distribution and regulatory constraints and impacts.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- TayganPoint President’s Award Winner 2016
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics & French) Post Graduate Diploma (Economics), University of Otago (New Zealand)
- The Executive Program, University of Michigan, Ross School of Business
- Founding chairperson of New Zealand’s Employment Equity (EEO) Trust, and member of TayganPoint’s Organization Development and Effectiveness practice.
In the Community:
Jacinta has held leadership roles in education, sports and church organizations. She is a Director of the Alumni of Otago University in America, is involved in governance for the international Netball Federation, and was Treasurer and Development Fund member at Immaculate Conception School (Clinton, NJ). Jacinta is a founding director of the New York chapter of the Kiwi Expats Associatoin (KEA) – established to promote business and educational interactions for New Zealanders worldwide. She remains actively involved in sporting, community and philanthropic activities.
Change and Communications Strategy & Delivery
Human Resources Management & Labor Relations
Executive & Organization Development
Government Policy: Employment & Labor Relations
Program & Project Management
Food and Facilities Services
Manufacturing & Construction
Not for Profits and Sports Organizations (local and international)