As an Analyst at TayganPoint, Josh Holden has experience advising and working with cross-functional teams to improve and design internal processes, supporting decision making by identifying insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis, and providing change management plans to an international workforce. His areas of expertise include business process improvement, program and process management, organizational development, and business analytics and design.
Josh’s career began as an internal Process and Organizational Development analyst within the Financial Services and Call Center industries. He was responsible for integrating LEAN methodologies into training curriculums, policies, and procedures, as well as operationalizing analytical and performance reporting infrastructures. Josh transitioned into Marketing and Global Pricing roles in the Financial Software and Services industry. He has led the transformation of Global Pricing and Marketing Operations groups, where he was responsible for improving and managing pricing and market intelligence program offices, designing and implementing analytical and performance reporting infrastructures, and cultivating organizational development and communication plans. Josh’s most recent work includes managing an analytic and reporting capabilities infrastructure for a Shared Services transformation initiative and implementing a IT Operations database disaster recovery and continuity plan.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led an ERP software integration project at a leading global SaaS company, to deploy an automated order to cash system and performances reporting infrastructure.
- Integrated of LEAN methodologies into customer service call center operations and training curriculum at a Fortune 50 banking and financial services company.
- Lead transformation of a marketing operations program office for a global software and services company, including strategic alignment, program formulation, transactions management, and performance management.
- Led process mapping initiatives for Top 10 banking and Top 20 pharmaceutical companies including standardization, software deployment, knowledge transfer, and process improvement.
- Led initiative to develop a project management office Balanced Scorecard model for a leading financial service company
- Led a Six Sigma initiative at a leading financial software and service company.
- Implemented IT Operations database disaster recovery and continuity plan for Fortune 500 company
- Led development of an analytical and performance reporting framework for a Shared Service initiative at a Top 20 pharmaceutical company
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- BBA, Management, Ithaca College School of Business and Sustainable Enterprise
- MBA, focusing on Organizational Development and Leadership, Ithaca College School of Business and Sustainable Enterprise
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Situational Leadership Certification, Wells Fargo Bank
In the Community:
Joshua has participated in Meals on Wheels and the Oregon Food Bank. He has helped rebuild homes on the New Jersey shore with Habitat for Humanity. He has participated and contributed to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. He is an avid fitness enthusiast and a member of the Mercer County Ultimate Frisbee League.
Business Analytics and Performance Reporting
Program & Project Management
Strategic Analysis & Development
Banking & Financial Services
Software as a Service
Customer Management &
Call Center Operations