As a Senior Analyst at TayganPoint, Josh Holden has experience advising and working with cross-functional teams to improve and innovate internal processes, execute strategic decisions, identifying insights through qualitative and quantitative analysis, and enhancing organizational quality and excellence. His areas of expertise include business process improvement, program and project leadership, organizational development, and business analytics and design.
Josh’s career began as an internal Process and Organizational Development analyst within the Financial Services and Call Center industries. He was responsible for improving internal processes and implementing LEAN methodologies into training models, policies, and procedures, as well as operationalizing analytical and performance reporting infrastructures. Josh held Marketing and Global Pricing leadership roles in the Financial Software and Services industry. He has led the transformation of Sales and Marketing Operations groups, where he was responsible for improving and managing innovation projects, designing and implementing analytical and performance reporting infrastructures, and cultivating organizational development and communication plans. Josh’s most recent work includes managing an analytic and reporting capabilities program for a Shared Services initiative and implementing an IT Operations database disaster recovery and continuity plan.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led a salesforce automation project at a leading global SaaS company.
- Led projects at Fortune 50 company to development and implement a LEAN call center operation and training model.
- Transformed product marketing operations program office for a global software and services company, through strategic execution, program formulation, and transaction & performance management.
- Led process mapping initiatives for Top 10 banking and Top 20 pharmaceutical companies including standardization, strategic deployment, knowledge transfer, and process improvement.
- Led initiative to develop a project management office Balanced Scorecard model for a leading financial service company.
- Project lead for Six Sigma initiatives at a leading financial software and service company, resulting in increased sales process efficiency and enhanced market valuation strategies.
- Implemented IT Operations database disaster recovery and continuity plan for Fortune 500 company.
- Led data management, analytics, and reporting program for a Shared Service initiative at a Top 20 pharmaceutical company.
- Lead mentoring, leadership, and professional development initiatives for Fortune 50 company, involving organizational assessment, planning, and change execution.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- BBA, Management, Ithaca College School of Business and Sustainable Enterprise*MBA, focusing on Strategic Analysis and Organizational Development, Ithaca College School of Business and Sustainable Enterprise
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Situational Leadership Certification, Wells Fargo Bank
In the Community:
Josh has participated in Meals on Wheels and the Oregon Food Bank. He has helped rebuild homes on the New Jersey shore with Habitat for Humanity. He has participated and contributed to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. He volunteers with the Piscataway High School choir. He is an avid fitness enthusiast and a member of the Mercer County Ultimate Frisbee League.
Business Analytics and Performance Reporting
Program & Project Management
Strategic Analysis & Development
Banking & Financial Services
Software as a Service
Customer Management &
Call Center Operations