A leader in business transformation with extensive experience in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, Judith Millsaps has demonstrated expertise in finding value through disciplined program and project management. With proven experience as team leader, coach, facilitator, and instructor, Judith has lead global, cross-functional teams to deliver sustainable changes to an organization. She has leveraged business process reengineering and Lean Sigma initiatives to define, deliver and implement business transformation programs.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Judith worked in several consumer-oriented industries, such as healthcare, financial services and telecommunications. She is a talented speaker and educator, having led many executive-level presentations at GE and other Fortune 100 companies. Judith was responsible for deploying the initial Six Sigma roll-out at GE Capital TIP and has deployed Six Sigma organizations in other Fortune 100 financial services organizations (JPMorgan Chase, AIG and Nationwide Insurance). During her career, she managed over 20 merger/integrations /divestitures in financial services, healthcare and energy industries.
Recent Projects Include:
- Fortune 50 global Financial Services Company – Deployment Leader for Lean/Six Sigma implementations to include corporate strategy alignment, program design, governance, training, and executive engagement.
- Start-up diversified Healthcare Company – Integration Leader for multi-year acquisition growth plan. Defined acquisition target market, conducted due diligence and created value propositions. Developed rapid integration plans along with identifying and achieving synergies. Directed organizational restructuring.
- Start-up Financial Services Software Company – Led the assessment from system design/ development/deployment to operations and CRM. Complete restructure of pricing & quoting and agile software development cycles and redesign of people & processes.
- Fortune 500 Food Services Company – Program Management Office (PMO) Leader managing strategic programs. Led complete restructure of food safety program. Led outsourcing effort for invoice processing.
- Fortune 500 Energy Company – Integration Leader for all functional departments in the organization. Led Integration Management Office and developed/delivered all executive level communications.
- Fortune 50 global Financial Services (Insurance company) – Program Leader of complete restructuring of process and systems
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards
- S. in Business Administration (Finance) – University of Florida
- S. in Management – Purdue University
- B.A. – Budapest University
- Sigma Master Black Belt Certification – General Electric
Judith has been requested to speak on various topics focusing on: Business Transformation, Six Sigma and Acquisition Integration. In 2013, she addressed the “Role of the Customer” in business transformation initiatives to 150 global quality leaders for a Fortune 100 company. She has written articles for national publications, most recently for Life Science Leader.
In the Community:
Judith is passionate and active in dachshund rescue having fostered and rescued dozens of dogs. She is the current Co-chair of the Operations Executive group at Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group (GPSEG) recognized as the premier professional development and networking organization in the tri state area.
Strategy Development & Deployment
Merger, Acquisition & Divestiture
Shared Services & Call Center
Sales & Marketing
Organization Design & Change Management
Program Management & Project Leadership
Not For Profit
Consumer Package Goods