A Senior Analyst at TayganPoint, Julie brings several years of experience in program leadership, financial planning and accounting to the team. Julie’s experience across various industries provided the opportunity to plan, execute, direct and complete client audit engagements.
Julie’s career path began at Grant Thornton where she focused on Business Operations to improve their overall financial reporting process for some of the top companies in the area. She has worked with diverse groups within the healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and non-profit industries, where she was able to gain a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives in order to complete regulatory and financial reporting. She also worked in the financial services industry where she worked with hedge fund clients to deliver financial statements and regulatory reporting.
Recent Projects Include:
- Led a team on financial statement and regulatory reporting deliverables for several large hedge fund clients.
- Managed the performance and development of financial reporting staff at a $1B+ accounting firm.
- Ran client audit engagements for industry leading non-profit company providing feedback on revenue steam process improvement.
- Provided insight to the board of directors of healthcare company following the client audit engagement.
- Led several client audit engagements; scoped engagement, performed walkthroughs, mapped business processes, tested accounting cycles, and analyzed results.
- Communicated to client issues discovered during the course of audit work and recommendations to improve internal control deficiencies around federal program expenditures.
- Advised senior leadership on a non-profit divestiture accounting strategy.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting, Saint Joseph’s University
In the Community:
Julie volunteers for the Philadelphia based non-profits Cradles for Crayons and ACHIEVEability. She is an avid fitness enthusiast and is a member of the US Lacrosse association as a former Division 1 athlete.dwide. She remains actively involved in sporting, community and philanthropic activities.
Change and Communications Strategy & Delivery
Human Resources Management & Labor Relations
Executive & Organization Development
Government Policy: Employment & Labor Relations
Program & Project Management
Food and Facilities Services
Manufacturing & Construction
Not for Profits and Sports Organizations (local and international)