As an Analyst at TayganPoint Consulting Group Kara brings her entrepreneurial and business management skills to the team. Kara’s two years in the pharmaceutical industry provided the opportunity to manage process improvement projects through strategy formulation and implementation, communication, process management, and organizational re-design.
Upon her graduation from Temple University, Kara promptly began her career with Merck & Co. Her role in Merck’s venture to create a centralized retention center allowed Kara to become the subject matter expert and train key employees on the new technologies and systems employed. Hungry for more knowledge, Kara expanded her skills set to become Green Belt Certified and a student of the Six Sigma Certification.
Recent Projects Include:
- Provided project management support for Food Safety and Risk control department, in a large food service corporation. Leveraged best practices to ensure policies and procedures were being completed consistently up to company standards.
- Supported FDA regulatory inspections to ensure all requirements and documentation were being properly provided. Gained a deep understanding of quality documentation standards and procedures during this time.
- Quality Assurance project leader for new technology implementation for Fortune 100 company, including: training, coaching, and curriculum development.
- Developed a strategy to track the progress of the GMP retention project using excel. This strategy provided the team with standardization to measure and report on metrics.
- Provided global project management support to enable effective and efficient integration of franchise strategies into digital platforms, by monitoring and tracking progress, identifying risk, and driving execution.
- Supported the development of a communication vehicle to inform franchises of the value they can expect through leveraging the proposed digital platform. The development of this vehicle provided teams with the tools to ensure consistent messaging globally.
- Provided project management support for mid-sized pharmaceutical company. Conducted and aggregated stakeholder interviews. Identified gaps, process improvements, and best practices for future state.
- Project management support in the development of a Common operating framework that describes how the organization worked together in the development and deployment of capabilities. Supported core project team in the design and cadence of strategy formulation workshops to further develop framework.
- Provided project management support in the implementation of a preferred IRT vendor within Clinical Trial Supplies. Developed current and future state process maps to identify gaps and areas for improvements.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.A. in Business Entrepreneurship
- Six Sigma Green belt certified
In the Community:
Volunteers for the Philadelphia based nonprofit Career Wardrobe. Helps fundraise for upcoming events, and donates clothing to the cause.
Program & Project Management