With over 15 years of experience, Laura Fulton is TayganPoint’s Accounting Manager, where she oversees the process areas of Payroll, AP, AR, Cash Management, monthly reporting and financial analytics. In addition, Laura stream-lines systematic and financial processes to reduce inefficiencies.
Laura brings a diverse background to the TayganPoint team. Before Laura came onboard, she worked extensively on all sides of the accounting field. Specifically, she has held positions as a public accountant with Arthur Andersen and Deloitte & Touche, a SOX and internal audit specialist under Protivit Consulting, a successful entrepreneur at Integrated Sports Therapy, a health and wellness company, and most recently in private accounting as an Assistant Controller for Mercury Solar Systems, a solar design and installation company.
In addition, Laura’s extensive background in the arts as a performer and writer gives her a unique and creative approach to evaluating challenges and finding resolutions in a business environment.
Recent Projects Include:
- Increased Integrated Sports Therapy’s gross revenue from 40K to 300K per annum in 3 years.
- Managed finance teams including Collections, Payroll, AP, Inventory, and Fixed Assets in an arena of substantial growth and multiple acquisitions.
- Established, documented and monitored internal controls during 300 organizational growth over in two years.
- Managed finance operations with a commitment to operating in a zero debt environment.
- Led the integration of accounting systems from JD Edwards to Oracle after Merger and Acquisition activities.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.S Business, Major in Accounting, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Screenwriting, UCLA 2009
- Active member of the Screen Actor’s Guild and American Federation of Radio Television Artists
In the Community:
Laura has been an ASPCA Guardian for over 20 years. She is committed to the ASPCA’s mission to provide a more humane future for animals. Laura is committed to the well-being of underprivileged children in our world. She sponsors two children to ensure they have proper food, clothing, shelter and opportunity for education.
Budgeting & Forecasting
Health & Wellness
Finance & Accounting