s an analyst at TayganPoint, Lauren Ettlinger has worked in the pharmaceutical industry specializing in knowledge transfer, communication, program management and implementation, change management, and company training. She has her Black Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma.
Lauren brings her experience in communication with a thorough background in television broadcasting. Prior to joining TayganPoint, Lauren’s career path began at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism where she reported, anchored, and was a weathercaster at the Phoenix PBS affiliate. She then went on to Bakersfield, California as a multimedia journalist, sports reporter, and weekend weather anchor for the local ABC affiliate owned by Scripps. She is proficient in Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro, and WSI Max and 3D Live software. As a multimedia journalist, Lauren crafted story ideas, built sources and story leads, engaged interviews, shot her own video, edited packages, wrote stories for the air and web, and conducted live broadcasts from remote locations on a daily basis. She has mastered the art of compressing information and crafting it to engage a public audience.
Recent Projects Include
- Managed development of a knowledge transfer framework for a Shared Service initiative at a Top 20 pharmaceutical company
- Assisted with process mapping and business development opportunities for biopharma within Human Resources, Research & Development, and Global Regulatory Strategy & Biometrics.
- QVC on-air guest, reaching 98 U.S. households
- Mastered and taught multiple software databases for weather forecasting and reporting, including WSI Max and 3D Live
Education & Distinctions
- Bachelor of Arts, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Arizona State University
- Black Belt Certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Quill & Scroll Society of Professional Journalists
In the Community
Lauren is an active volunteer with the Millhill Child and Family Development Center, and a member in National MS Society and ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter. As an advocate for animal welfare, Lauren used her reporting skills to cover stories on animal cruelty solutions and is dedicated to seeking respectful treatment of animals at the hands of humans. She is a self-renowned “foodie” and considers herself a pop culture expert.
Research & Delivery
Training & Coaching