As a Senior Analyst at TayganPoint, Lauren Ettlinger has worked in the Life Sciences industry specializing in knowledge transfer, communication, organizational design and effectiveness, program management and company training. She has her Black Belt certification in Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Lauren brings her experience in communication with a thorough background in television broadcasting. Her professional career path began in journalism school where she reported, anchored, and anchored the weather at the Phoenix PBS affiliate. She then went on to Bakersfield, California as a multimedia journalist, sports reporter, and weekend weather anchor for the local ABC affiliate owned by Scripps. As a multimedia journalist, Lauren crafted story ideas, built sources and story leads, engaged interviews, shot her own video, edited packages, wrote stories, and conducted live broadcasts from remote locations on a daily basis. In addition to working at TayganPoint, Lauren also serves as an on-air spokesperson at QVC, selling products to over 98 million US households. She has mastered the art of compressing information and crafting it to engage a public audience.
Recent Projects Include
- Managed development and delivery of a knowledge transfer program for a Shared Service initiative at a Top 20 pharmaceutical company, supporting the effective transition of people, process and technology to a capability center.
- Provided program leadership to support the communications planning and execution for a continuous improvement initiative for global capability centers. Worked with the client to ensure alignment with company-wide and other program imperatives, including project launches.
- Assisted with process mapping and business process improvement opportunities in the life sciences industry within Human Resources and, Research & Development functions.
- Active contributor on multiple TayganPoint internal initiatives, including Organizational Design & Effectiveness and Employment Engagement committees.
- Completed eLearning voice over for a corporate training program on food safety for a Food Services client.
- Assisted in facilitation of multiple strategic workshops, including Lean Six Sigma simulation.
Education & Distinctions
- Bachelor of Arts, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Arizona State University
- Black Belt Certification in Lean Six Sigma- the Acuity Institution
- Quill & Scroll Society of Professional Journalists
In the Community
Lauren is the TayganPoint contact for the Millhill Child and Family Development Center in Trenton, NJ. She orchestrates TayganPoint’s annual “Millhill Day of Caring” along with coat, book, and food drives throughout the year. Lauren is also an active volunteer at Philabundance and Fisherman’s Mark. She is a member of the National MS Society and ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter. As an advocate for animal welfare, Lauren used her reporting skills to cover stories on animal cruelty solutions and is dedicated to seeking respectful treatment of animals at the hands of humans.
Research & Delivery
Training & Coaching