A Senior Analyst at TayganPoint, Melissa brings more than eight years of experience in project planning and execution. She has served as the lead project manager for numerous web development projects for national and global organizations. Her recent projects have focused on improving business operations by eliminating silos, reducing manual processes, and equipping organizations with the tools they need to drive the business.
Melissa has experience in every phase of the project lifecycle, from design through training. As a result, she is skilled at managing a cross-functional team and equipping all members with the information they need to achieve project objectives. Her focus on documentation and communication helps guide projects to completion in a timely manner and ensures that stakeholder expectations are met.
Recent Projects Include:
- Managed the development of a custom CRM application for a Fortune 500 company and ran the associated pilot group through rollout and subsequent feedback cycles.
- Managed the design, development, and rollout of a web-based sales forecasting tool for a national sales team that replaced their original spreadsheet based process.
- Supervised a project to develop a tool that analyzes inventory data and proactively recommends how to distribute product across national distribution centers to maximize sales.
- Redesigned the workflow to establish curriculum requirements for a global learning management initiative, decreasing the time and resources needed to build requirements.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communication / Anthropology, Muhlenberg College
In the Community:
A lover of food, Melissa dedicates time and resources to organizations whose missions are focused on providing nourishment to those facing food insecurity. Through organizing food drives and participating in meal packing events, she works to help decrease the number of people facing hunger in her local communities. She is also a regular supporter of projects on DonorsChoose.org, where public school teachers raise funds to support educational initiatives they would otherwise not be able to pursue.
Cross-functional Team Leadership
Planning & Execution
Program & Project Management