A versatile leader with a history of driving business transformations, including systems and organizational change for clients in multiple industries, not-for-profit and government. As a Consultant at TayganPoint, Molly has experience advising and working with cross-functional project teams in organizational design, transition planning, workforce management and process improvement. She is an experienced program manager with proven abilities to implement change for clients resulting from internal business reorganizations, mergers & acquisitions, IT transformations and process reengineering.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Molly was a Manager at a mid-sized consulting firm in Seattle, WA. As a project manager, she lead system implementations impacting diverse functional areas of client companies and managed complex acquisitions. Molly began her career as a Civil Engineer in environmental consulting.
Recent Projects Include:
- Fortune 100 global Pharmaceutical Company:- Company Transformation: Program Manager for the Enabling Functions work stream. Responsible for driving the implementation of initiatives focused on improvements to processes and cost reductions for all support functions.- Near-Shoring Shared Service: Integral in the execution of the strategy and transition plan to migrate parts of the R&D and People Services organizations from a decentralized to a globally integrated shared services location. Management of organizational design, process improvement, analytics and state incentive reporting.
- Developed reorganization plan to support new virtual banking initiatives and implemented organizational readiness plan for all departments for Client Company.
- Managed multiple online banking and point of sale implementations for mid-size community and commercial banks ($500 million to $15 billion) and 18-store retail division of multi-billion dollar organization. Managed requirements, vendor selection, contract negotiations, implementation, vendors, and organizational readiness tasks for multiple departments.
- Directed project involving acquisition and integration of 13 branches into existing core banking platform of $15 billion bank with 200 branches in 8 states. Managed business and technology work streams with multiple stakeholders including business owners, IT staff, core service provider, and project team. Drove on-time acquisition, enabling bank to expand into 3 new states.
- Led a strategic assessment project that included review of clients’ people, processes and technology, cost-benefit analysis, project prioritization, and recommendations for business and operational improvements at a bank with $3 billion in assets and 67 locations across 2 states. Created roadmap to facilitate management of initiatives in preparation for future acquisitions.
- Implemented new initiatives and technologies to improve operations and enhance revenue collections at the Virginia Department of Taxation. Defined functional and business requirements and software development lifecycle for several systems. Directed testing of new systems, managing 20 testing resources, client training and knowledge transfer.
Recently Published Articles Include:
- Ignorance Really Isn’t Bliss: How to Know What You Don’t Know: How to uncover the unknown is a constant challenge. However, there are some key steps to increasing awareness and knowledge of what potential risks and benefits exist.
Education & Distinctions:
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of Virginia
- MBA/MPP, Operations Management and Public Policy, College of William and Mary
- Project Management Professional (PMP, Project Management Institute)
In the Community:
Molly contributes her time as a Strategy Consultant on pro bono nonprofit projects through the Taproot Foundation. An avid cyclist and triathlete, she participates in charitable races when time permits.
Program & Project Management
Vendor Selection & Management