Rob has more than 15 years of pharmaceutical, distribution and shared services industry experience, holding various leadership positions across the spectrum of business functions, including sales & marketing, product development, strategic sourcing, and business development. Throughout his career, Rob has been successful leading and implementing high-level, cross-functional projects, including strategy development, process redesign, business process improvement and change management projects. With a proven track record of driving top and bottom line growth, Rob transforms strategy into results.
In the past, Rob has worked for several large global companies, including Pfizer and VWR International.
Recent Projects Include:
- Global Scientific Laboratory Products Distributor – Led initiative to develop the overall corporate strategy, integration, and change management plan to unify the Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams, leading to $90 MM sales growth over the prior year. Re-engineered and implemented a stage-gate process for all potential new product introductions, including an integrated IT solution. Reduced time-to-market by 30%.
- Led the post-merger integration of a Life Sciences Company by developing project plan and coordinating activities of key functional business areas. Success exceeded company objectives.
- Large Pharmaceutical Company- Developed and managed the sourcing strategy for a $100 MM facilities services portfolio.
- Led an SAP eProcurement implementation— including rollout, training, testing, enhancements, and customer service—for over 2,000 associates. Achieved 100% compliance in 6 months.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- MBA from Cornell University (Johnson Graduate School of Management). Served as Total Quality Management (TQM) Project Leader.
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering from Lehigh University
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Lehigh University
Rob served on the Board of Directors for the Safety Equipment Distributors Association (SEDA).
In the Community:
With his commitment to personal fitness and encouraging a healthy lifestyle for others, Rob initiated and led a corporate 5K Run, which included over 200 participants and 40 volunteers.
Strategy Development and Execution
Program and Project Management
New Product Development
Sales and Marketing
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement