Rob has more than fifteen years of pharmaceutical, distribution and services industry experience holding various leadership positions across the spectrum of business functions from sales & marketing, product development, strategic sourcing, and business development. Throughout his career, Rob has been successful leading and implementing leading strategic, executive-level projects, including strategy development, process redesign, business process improvement and change management. With a proven track record of driving top and bottom line growth, Rob transforms strategy into results.
Rob’s experience covers major global companies including Pfizer and VWR International.
Recent Projects Include:
- Facilitated the strategy development and transformation plan for establishing and implementing global Digital Marketing platforms for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Provided program management support for global digital analytics platform developed to gain insights to segment and target customers. Developed a unified approach for product development, communication, and change management.
- Developed executive-level communication documents for a Global Tender project for a Fortune 100 Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Developed overall corporate strategy, integration, change management, and communication plan to unify the Sales, Marketing, and Operations teams for a Global Scientific Laboratory Products Distributor.
- Re-engineered, implemented, and provided governance for a stage-gate process for all new product introductions for a Global Scientific Laboratory Products Distributor.
- Project Leader for the post-merger integration of a $60 MM Life Sciences Company by developing project plans and coordinating activities of key functional business areas.
- Developed and managed the sourcing strategy for a $100 MM managed services portfolio for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Led an SAP eProcurement implementation—including planning, rollout, training, and communication—for over 2,000 associates for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Lehigh University
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering from Lehigh University
- MBA from Cornell University
- Served on Board of Directors for the Safety Equipment Distributors Association (SEDA)
In the Community:
With his commitment to personal fitness and encouraging a healthy lifestyle for others, Rob initiated and led a corporate 5K Run, which included over 200 participants and 40 volunteers. Rob competes as a triathlete and runner in charitable races.
Strategy Development and Execution
Program and Project Management
New Product Development
Sales and Marketing
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement