A Senior Consultant at TayganPoint, Robert Masnik has over thirty years of experience directing complex initiatives and maximizing technology investments. He has a proven record of driving successful transformations, productivity improvements and leading change in fast-paced environments, including global Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare organizations.
Robert began his career in manufacturing and logistics, and subsequently held Vice President and Senior positions in program office, systems engineering and business operations roles. He has achieved the highest awards in Performance Excellence and the Gartner #1 ranking for the Most Cost Efficient Technology Centers. As well as recognition for the successful delivery of large scale initiatives and the integration of global facilities, systems and services.
- Led ePMO design and Go-live for a global Medical Device manufacturer transformation, including Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance and Business Intelligence, maximizing $5B in revenues.
- Led drug program governance and Supply Chain process improvements for a top 5 Pharmaceutical company.
- Developed program office, estimate, schedule, risk and performance reporting processes for a top 5 Pharmaceutical company
- Designed process improvements for a major Pharmaceutical’s IT project portfolio and rationalization effort, including Financial and Operational Service Center risk mitigation.
- Program risk manager of a Managed Care Consortium’s $4B Clinical Information Systems and Health Record transformation.
- Led the turnaround of a $1B financial strain in a Health and Technology services firm, driving process improvements, financial forecasts, program execution and Cloud migration.
- Program Leader of a Fortune 5 merger integration, including Financial and Legal applications, Technology rationalization and change management.
- Program Leader of a global Health firm’s Legal, Financial, Technology and Services initiative.
Education + Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of Southern Colorado
- MBA, University of Phoenix, specialty in Finance
- Master of Management, University of Phoenix, specialty in Strategy
- Certified in Risk Information Systems and Controls (CRISC), ISACA
- Certified in Unix Systems Administration, Sun Microsystems
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), ISACA
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Project Management Institute
In the Community:
Robert actively participates in charitable drives, including Big Brothers Big Sisters, Veterans Administration and the Red Cross.
Strategy, Business Case
Program & Project Management
Organizational Design & Change Management
Manufacturing, Supply Chain
Services & Call Centers
IT Project Portfolio, ITIL, Security