Sarah is an experienced Organizational Development consultant, leader, facilitator and change agent driven by the simple belief that organizations can change the world. With experience across multiple industries in both the for-profit and not-for-profit sector, Sarah brings depth in Change Management, Coaching, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate & Social Responsibility and Strategy Development & Execution.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Consulting Group, Sarah held a variety of roles within Human Resources and Organizational Development at major technology companies, pharmaceuticals, retailers and healthcare systems. Throughout her career, Sarah led major transformational programs designed to support a variety of changes from culture to the launch of new business ventures. Sarah has led strategic planning across multiple business units with specific focus on helping leaders and teams develop transformative strategies, plans, teams and cultures that enable success.
Recent Projects Include:
- Program lead for transformational inclusion culture change effort for major pharmaceutical company. The multi-year scope included: change management, strategy development, training and engagement resulting in improved compliance and supply results.
- Led the creation of strategies and programs designed to align internal and external brand in support of new business ventures for major technology company. Scope included: strategic planning, change and communication planning, alignment of HR, Marketing and Executive priorities and process redesign.
- Led the development and implementation of strategic Corporate & Social Responsibility program for major technology company. Scope included: establishment of cross-functional teams, comprehensive change and communication planning and program management.
- Led strategy development, organization redesign and change management for several long range planning programs designed to support new business ventures for major technology company. Scope included: program definition, stakeholder alignment and program oversight.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- B.S. in Labor Industrial Relations with a minor in Business – Pennsylvania State University
- M, Ed in Organizational Development – Temple University
- Behavior Coaching & Consequence Management
- Kaleel Jamison Core Inclusion and Change Partner
- Managing Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in the Workplace
- Conner Partners Change Execution Management
In the Community:
As an active contributor in her community, Sarah dedicates free time to not for profit organizations via pro bono consulting services. Sarah also sits on the Board of Directors of the Dream Program, a village mentorship program that builds mentoring partnerships between college students and children of low-income housing in Philadelphia.
Change and Communications Strategy & Delivery
Human Resources Management & Labor Relations
Executive & Organization Development
Government Policy: Employment & Labor Relations
Program & Project Management
Food and Facilities Services
Manufacturing & Construction
Not for Profits and Sports Organizations (local and international)