A Senior Consultant at TayganPoint, Sondra Leibner is an experienced organizational development, change management, communications and executive development professional, known for working with companies to breakthrough organizational dysfunction and create high performance teams and organizations. She has more than 20 years experiences in organizational consulting and change management.
Prior to joining TayganPoint, Sondra led large transformational projects in global companies, such as Merck, BMS, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Aramark, BP and Prudential Financial, resulting in significant breakthroughs in performance for the enterprises. She has designed and developed large projects involving direct interaction with thousands of employees at all levels. She specializes in building and maintaining high performance teams, executive leadership development, and designing and delivering change management/communication programs. Sondra utilizes coaching and facilitation skills to help clients achieve dramatic improvements in performance by developing and implementing bold, compelling directions and objectives, establishing future-based leadership skills and creating deep alignment around organizational values, principles and management styles.
Recent Projects Include:
- Created to change, communications and execution framework for 5 simultaneous, enterprise-wide system implementations for a global hospitality company. Designed the education, training and communications roadmap for senior stakeholders to front-line employees.
- Designed and implemented a customized change and communications roadmap for global food safety initiative for a hospitality company.
- Developed the strategy roadmap, change management and communication plan related to the implementation and acceptance of the daily use of the solution elements and minimize business disruption to 2500 pharmaceutical employees. The change management team she managed provided Education, Training and Communication at all levels of the global finance organization and thus enabled the successful adoption of new finance programs. In the first year of new system implementation, the company projected over $100M in legacy systems fee savings.
- Developed change and communication plan for global SAP implementation. Managed all executive stakeholder communications to alleviate resistance and enhance adoption of new ways of working. Managed the education and training with the vendor and client to create a training program that included process changes and technical training to ensure that employees understood how their work is connected to the overall strategy of the company.
- Developed the training curriculum for a global facilities management company creating a repeatable business model that is projected to save the company $75M year over year.
- Developed the change, communications and execution framework for 6 simultaneous Supply Chain transformation projects for a global pharmaceutical company. Designed the program-wide stakeholder engagement plans and roadmap. This also included: change readiness assessment, change impact analysis, risk analysis and mitigation strategies and defining the transformation journey.
Recent Published Articles Include:
- An Executive Perspective on Change: Bridging the Gap between Corporate and the Field: Executives who have found themselves in charge of leading change in their organizations have learned that these assignments have the ability to define a career. Leaders who successfully implement these sorts of change initiatives do so by using three not-so-obvious components of engagement and implementation.
- Avoiding Blank Stares: Developing a Strong Change Management Vision: Change leaders need to be able to clearly communicate the need for a project by sharing its value and outcomes in language that will be understood not only by those involved, but by anyone, at any level, across the organization. If you can’t clearly share what the future state of your organization looks and feels like, why would anyone be inclined to follow you?
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Rutgers University
In the Community:
An active contributor to her community, Sondra volunteers her time to Elijah’s Promise in New Brunswick, NJ. Elijah’s Promise’s mission is to harness the power of food to break the cycle of poverty, alleviate hunger and change lives.
Strategy Development & Execution
Change Management & Communications
Program & Project Management
Leadership Training & Developmen