A driven, dedicated, and motivated leader with broad experience in marketing, public relations and business development, Susan Peters joined TayganPoint in 2014 as Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
Susan is responsible for the firm’s marketing, branding, public relations and social media strategies and campaigns supporting TayganPoint’s growing brand. She brings 15+ years of experience in a variety of B2B and B2C industries, including senior living, professional services, and print media – all in the area of marketing and public relations.
Most recently, she served as the Corporate Marketing Manager for ACTS Retirement Life Communities, driving the strategic brand efforts of the organization and responsible for supporting the independent sales and marketing goals of the organization’s 23 communities nationwide. She previously held positions with Kreischer Miller, Calkins Media and GMAC.
Recent Projects Include:
- Facilitated the creation of a strategy and execution plan designed to increase brand awareness, prospect engagement and increased sales activity on both a local and national level.
- Led the design and implementation teams for multiple CRM systems integrations.
- Managed the design and implementation process for an integrated lead rating system to improve CRM function and create clearer metrics surrounding client behaviors, enabling the organization to create hyper targeted campaigns based on statistical data.
- Established and oversaw website and social media optimization initiatives aimed at audience expansion and brand awareness
- Re-positioned marketing tactics for faster evolution of the prospect relationship, and increased trust while establishing the organization as an industry thought leader.
- Created tactical marketing programs designed to shift prospect engagement from traditional sales and marketing interaction to a more innovative and education-driven approach.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing & Communications, The Penn State University, State College, PA
- Dale Carnegie Leadership Training: Effective Communications & Human Relations, Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA
- Capitalizing on the Conversation: Increasing Your Social Media Marketing ROI, Montgomery County Community College, Blue Bell, PA
In the Community:
An active contributor to the community, Susan supports a variety of charitable organizations including City Kitties, a non-profit cat rescue based in West Philadelphia, and the North Penn Rotary Club. Professionally, Susan is a member of the Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association and the Philly Ad Club.
Project and Campaign Management
SEO & SEM
Management and Execution
Not for Profit
Consumer Products & Services