A Senior Analyst at TayganPoint, Wuraola Oladokun has more than 5 years of experience working with executives primarily in the legal industry and actively engaging in opportunities to improve efficiencies. She has demonstrated timely execution of strategy, tactics, processes, and training improvements to build capacity and fulfill broader business objectives. Among her areas of expertise are knowledge management, process improvement, project management, and business analytics.
After acquiring a MBA, Wuraola began her career at Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP; an award-winning midsize law firm with 32 partners and offices in both Philadelphia and San Francisco. As a Settlement Coordinator, she processed class action settlements, conducted investigative research, and led her department in establishing best practices and standards in email marketing, document imaging, and settlements. Wuraola then became an Investor Relations Coordinator, where her position was expanded to include analyzing investor positions and making recommendations on “high loss” clients to pursue. She received outstanding reviews from management year after year.
Recent Projects Include:
- Managed the conversion of an email marketing system and determined processes and protocols for data management and reporting on time and on budget.
- Led initiative to identify and close gaps in knowledge transfer to improve communications and consistency of administrative operations within the Securities department of law firm specialized in class actions, derivative suits, and antitrust litigation.
- Developed and trained on guides; outlining and establishing best practices for document imaging, email marketing, and settlement processing thereby controlling quality and uniformity of work products.
- Led implementation of a law firm’s document management process to streamline access to investor information, reduce manual inputs, and improve user outcomes.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Bowling Green State University
- MBA in Marketing, International Business, and Organizational Leadership, The University of Findlay
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Consulting, Fielding Graduate University
- Certification: CAPM, Project Management Institute
In the Community:
An active contributor to her community, Wuraola serves as a Board Member of Urban Seeds; a nonprofit organization supporting the financial health and sustainability of economically disenfranchised communities and businesses through financial wellness education and microloans and also volunteers with her church serving food at a homeless shelter in her spare time.
Marketing & Analytics
Not for Profit