Yvonne Ellis-Clarke is an experienced consultant, dynamic HR Leader and committed teambuilder. She drives solutions that meet business objectives and operational efficiency. She has been recognized for excellence in project management, initiating change, establishing solid strategic partnerships and coaching others through business transformation. Yvonne has proven expertise in leading organizations through complex projects and is a resourceful business partner who collaborates across functions. She understands the importance of building teams, champions solution identification, and creates an environment of accountability.
Yvonne’s career path began at IBM, where her early focus was HR Service Delivery, building HR operational excellence, and developing strong HR Business Partnership relationships. Her career shifted as she joined IBM’s then Global Services team as a Functional Transition/Integration Lead. It was there, she stepped out of traditional HR roles and dove eagerly into client facing roles within Strategic Outsourcing and M&A. Over the course of her career at IBM, Yvonne held Program Manager, Project Manager, and HR Lead roles that added significant value to her teams and her external clients. After parting from IBM, her passion for Program Governance, Leadership Development, M&A, and Integration Management opened doors to leadership roles at a Fortune 500 company in the Security Industry and most recently at a privately held coating company.
Recent Projects Include:
- Global Program Lead for a new HCM system at a leading Global Automotive Coatings company. Established program governance, re-assessed the business case, timing and feasibility of implementation within the US/Canada/LATAM region. Directed multiple workstreams including the Change Impact assessment workstream. Managed cross functional 3rd party team engagement associated with the overall project.
- Coached Senior leadership with regards to HCM and partnered to align on company-wide goals. Delivered environmental assessment and a go forward implementation road map for regional implementation.
- Led a M&A Project to design global HR M&A operating model for a Global Fire and Security company. Consolidated resources to transition to a shared services model and implement consistent best practices across each phase of the M&A lifecycle.
- Program Manager for an Emerging Global Leaders initiative. Designed and implemented a program focused on developing specific core strategic competencies, building a succession pipeline and fostering engagement with Senior leaders and participants.
- Program Lead for cross-functional change management team. The scope included all elements of change management and program management for multiple regions.
Education, Certifications, Thought Leadership & Awards:
- Masters in HRM, The Ohio State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Labor, Queens College
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management, George Washington University
- PMI – Completed Program in Project Management Advanced, Villanova University
- M&A – Completed Executive Development Program: Merger & Acquisition Ready, Mercer
- Certified Leadership and Team Coach, (ACTP) ICF, Philosophy IB Leadership
- PROSCI Change Management Trained
In the Community:
Yvonne is passionate about preparing the next generation to lead. She commits her time to nonprofit organizations and churches who focus on life and leadership development for youth and mentorship of Mid-Career professionals. She has held several leadership roles in the community and volunteered her PM skills to plan and execute activities focused on tooling up the next generation of leaders to face success and challenges of the future. Yvonne is also an active member of the National MBA Association and the Women Unlimited Alumni Organization.
Program Management &Governance
Human Resource Management
Travel and Transportation
Food and Beverage